The 300 Series trampoline offers an elegant look with its silver frame and arching black legs. It further upgrades your bouncing experience with our EnduroLast 4™ & 6™ Cords - specially formulated to perform up to 4x & 6x longer than standard elastic cords. EnduroLast™ offers our smoothest, most cushioned, exhilarating bounce that helps you feel buoyant and happy! Now you can experience a wonderful stress-free bounce instead of the harsh, stress-full bounce your body feels on a steel coil spring rebounder. Our patent-pending, arched legs provide an exceptionally stable and safe platform, compared to straight-leg rebounders. This allows for a wider variety of exercises (as seen on our fitness DVDs) and the stacking of multiple units for compact storage - a big plus for fitness clubs and schools. The virtually silent bounce allows you to use this anytime, day or night. The JumpSport Fitness Trampoline, Where Fitness Meets Fun!™
The Model 370 provides a 37" Padded Petal mat design. Each petal contains 1/2" foam and extends an extra 6 inches away from the tensioned exercise surface, completely covering the elastic cords. The elastic cord technology on the Model 370 is also two-fold. One, EnduroLast 6™ cords are design to last over 6 million bounces and are warrantied for 6 years. Two, FlexBounce VII™ allows the user to adjust the mat firmness between seven different settings. In addition, you can start sweating as you bounce your way through 4 trampoline workouts on our included 4-in-1 Fitness DVD Compilation. Begin with the Basic Workout, and then challenge yourself with individuall cardio, strength and core routines.
EnduroLast ™ Cords provide a smooth, low-impact bounce that is virtually silent. Heavy duty steel and professional grade welding form a frame that will last a lifetime. Curved legs offer stability and stack-ability.
- EnduroLast 6™ elastic cords – tested to over 6 million bounces!
- Virtually silent Permatron® mat
- Mat Design: Model 370: 37" Padded Petal
- 12.5" frame height
- 39" total frame diameter
- 42" footprint on the floor – this is because the arched legs are wider than the frame diameter"
- Industrial-grade stitching
- 6 arched legs – non-tipping and stackable
- 16 gauge steel frame
- Maximum user weight: 250 lbs
- Unit weight: 18 lbs
- Total shipping weight: 26.5 lbs
JumpSport fitness trampoline Features
- NEW! Patented FlexBounce™ technology provides three easily adjustable firmness settings
- Proprietary EnduroLast™ cords go over 6 million cycles, 12x better than typical bungees
- FlexBounce III & VII offer adjustable tension settings, easy to set to your preferences
- Virtually silent bounce allows you to workout anytime
- Included Fitness DVD helps you get started with cardio, core, and strengthening exercises
- Exercise Handle Bar available for added stability and expands your exercise options
- Extra-wide 33.5" & 37" Permatron® jumping surface
- Lightweight & easy to move - only 18 lbs
- Commercial quality - tested to over 6 million bounces!
- Smooth-finish, powder-coated 16 gauge steel frame
- 12.5" frame height for a deeper, smoother bounce
- 39" frame diameter / 42" footprint
- 6 arched legs - non-tipping and super stable
- Weight rating: 250 lbs
- Fitness that's fun for everyone!
- Fast, High Calorie Burn - Trim fat and tone your whole body
- Excellent Cardio Routines
- Great Core Exercises
- Detox / Body Cleansing
- Improve Balance & Spatial Awareness
- Physical Rehab
- Low Impact Workout with a wide variety of exercises
- Exercise at your own convenience
Better than a Steel Spring Rebounder
- Virtually Silent FlexBounce™ System vs. Steel springs & frame become squeaky
- No Stress, Gentle, Smooth Bounce vs. Jarring, unpleasant bounce
- Lifetime Frame Warranty & Just 18 lbs! vs. 2 year warranty and a heavy, 30 lbs
- Elegant Arched Legs = Super Stable vs. Unstable straight legs
- Over 50% Larger Jumping Area vs. Constricted jumping area
Optional Accessories Also Available
Workout DVDs Available